A Navarr Empire group.
Members are: MemberGroup
Backstory events are in TimeLine
Quick start information for anyone joining the group: FiveThingsYouKnow
OOC recruitment: RecruitmentPitch
The IC Wayhouse
"Bronwen rested here in her old age, after fifty years walking the Trods of Therunin."
Bronwen's Rest Wayhouse is set beside the Trods in Therunin close to where Highguard and Urizen meet. (Somewhere near the E of Therunin on the large-scale map.)
It started as a small house and stable, but rapidly outgrew its beginnings. An inn with a couple of rooms was built the following summer, and has expanded and been built on to over the years, and a few other buildings have been erected whenever the need proved great enough.
- The Inn (the first building most visitors will see, and probably the largest)
- Upper storey contains dorms and a few smaller bedrooms, mostly for visitors.
- Lower storey contains kitchen, washroom for clothes and fabrics, and several common rooms.
- The House (behind the Inn)
- A few small bedrooms and common rooms. Most of the long-term inhabitants probably live here.
- The pool room, where a stream has been diverted to provide bathing facilities
- The Stables
- Simple shed with internal stalls, with a small fodder store, adjoining a decent sized grass field.
- The Workshops (present and maintained, but not always staffed. Visitors and locals may use them freely, so long as they leave things as they found them.)
- A simple smithy
- A wood-work shop, (with particular skill in wheel-repair?)
A smokehouse, for food preservation (travellers trade fresh game & fish for smoked goods)
A still. (Claimed by Heilyn in the Autumn and Winter, but available to others when not in use) NOTE: This still has never and will never be used to make mushroom vodka. That's made in a lean-to with a small still around three days journey from the Wayhouse.
- The Warehouse
- Has a grain store, and plenty of secure space for other things. Probably stores things for travellers for a fee, so relatively few keyholders.
Getting in contact
If you use IRC, you can get in contact with the group on the #bronwensrest channel on irc.srcf.net. If you prefer email, DanSummers is willing to field questions at bronwensrest(at)glasshalfempty.co.uk .
This page will be readable by non-members